M.S. Jacovides & Co. Ltd was established in 1944 when the founder and pharmacist Michel S. Jacovides opened his first retail pharmacy, which during the 1960s expanded into a chain of pharmacies in Nicosia. Since then, the company has advanced rapidly and now holds a leading position in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets in Cyprus.
Throughout the past decades, M.S. Jacovides has transformed into a reputable company that specializes in importing, marketing and distributing innovative prescription and non-prescription medicines, dental health products, consumer health products, baby nutrition, food supplements, dermaceuticals, as well as high-tech medical devices, medical disposables, laboratory equipment and supplies; both in the public and private sectors. Today, M.S. Jacovides represents reputable manufacturers of the world's leading brands.